Located in the heart of the country, Heritance Kandalama is another Geoffry Bawa classic and overlooks the Kandalama Tank and Sigiriya rock fortress. Minimalist design, built into the surrounding rocks and nature make Heritance a true Sri Lankan heritage. Three and a half hours away from the Bandaranaike International Airport, walk into Heritance and be transported to paradise.
- Whether you want to relax with a book by the infinity pool, work up a sweat in the gym or wind down with a relaxing massage in the spa, we have a comprehensive range of facilities to keep you occupied.
- As one of the finest resorts in Sri Lanka, we can also host conferences in our Kasyapa Room.Purge the pressures of the workplace at Heritance Hotels’ inspiring new Heritance Kandalama Conference Centre, a one-of-a-kind, purpose-built venue that seats up to 350.
- Whether you seek configurable meeting spaces or state-of-the-art conferencing technologies, the Heritance Kandalama Conference Centre boasts of extensive meeting facilities, delicious cuisine, and expert hospitality and service staff who understand that flexibility and adaptability is essential to successfully seeing through your meeting. With a breathtaking panorama of the Kandalama lake, it is the ideal setting for strategic planning, leadership training and team-building get-togethers as hard-working corporate or nonprofit teams come together to discover new synergies and create lasting memories.
- The venue includes a 3,640 square foot conference hall and four breakout rooms that provide everything from exceptional comfort, beauty, and acoustics, to state-of-the-art technology with wireless internet, lighting, projection, and sound systems. And what better way to end a day of focused and productive planning and training than to trek through the jungle and scale Elephant Rock, go on wild elephant safari at Minneriya National Park, or, if you prefer our equally great indoors, step onto the 2,127 square foot cocktail deck that offers an unobstructed view of the Ritigala mountain range and the glamorous light of Kandalama’s famous sunsets to add tropical color to your cocktail.
- Heritance Kandalama is one of Asia’s and Sri Lanka’s most awarded resorts. It is the first hotel in the world to receive LEED certification and is committed to sustainable building and green space with 30,363 square feet of LEED-certified space. To date, the 152 room resort has won Sri Lanka Tourism’s “Best 5 Star Resort” for three consecutive years and was recently inducted into the Hall of Fame.